Who doesn't know Amazon Prime? This video-on-demand service offers countless great movies and videos from around the world and is becoming the first choice for viewers around the world.
With Amazon Prime being used by millions of viewers around the world, it's easy to see why they want to change the language of Amazon.
In this article we will explain how to change the Amazon language in a few simple steps.
So let's get started...
"I haven't changed my language settings. Then why did Amazon change my language settings to Spanish?” Is it similar to any of your past experiences? Do not worry. It happens sometimes.
Sometimes, just closing and reopening the Amazon Prime tab or switching to a different browser can fix this problem. If that doesn't work, there may be another reason Amazon changed your language settings to Spanish or another language.
The most common reason for this is that you accidentally click on someone else's link that takes you to Amazon Prime. You can close the tab and continue where you started, but Amazon Prime will change your language preference.
For example, you searched for something on Google. Then you clicked on a link after reading the search passage, which was in English. When the page loads, you notice that the link content is in Spanish. The same link can take you to Amazon Prime. This could be the reason and Amazon Prime would change your preferred language to Spanish.
If this happens to you, don't panic because you can easily change the language in Amazon Prime.
Read on and you will find several ways to change the language to English on Amazon...
How do I change the language in Amazon Prime?
Do you know the process? Have you done it before?
To make changes to the language settings in Amazon Prime, you need to follow a few steps. The steps may vary slightly depending on the platform you are using.
There are several ways to sign up for Amazon Prime. You can search the Amazon Prime website directly from your browser. You can also install the Amazon Prime mobile app. Additionally, you can set up Amazon Prime on your smart TV and other supported devices.
Regardless of where you opened your Amazon Prime account, you'll need to follow different steps for each account. Therefore, you can successfully change the language settings in Amazon Prime.
- Launch the Amazon Prime Video app
- Look for the “Settings” option in the menu list.
- Now click on the Accounts and Settings page
- Scroll down and select the Language tab
- The tab opens a list of different languages
- You can choose the language you want
- Sign in to the Amazon Prime Video website
- Select an episode or movie you want to watch
- When the video starts playing, move the cursor
- While moving the cursor, click the speech bubble icon in the upper right corner
- A menu will appear
- In the menu you can select subtitles and audio language
- Launch the Prime Video app on your smart TVs or other supported device
- Look for Prime Video Settings.
- Several options appear in the Settings list
- Under Language, select your preferred language
So you can see how easy it is to change your language preferences and enjoy your favorite movies or TV shows on Amazon Prime.
Looking for ways to download your favorite Amazon Prime videos so you can enjoy them completely offline?
The good news is that there are many ways to download your favorite Amazon Prime videos and save them for offline viewing. First, let's start with the official Amazon Prime app.
Here is the list of steps to follow to download Amazon Prime videos using the official app.
- Install the Amazon Prime app on your device
- Click Amazon Video on the home screen if you're a Fire tablet user (Windows 10 users will need to download the app from the Microsoft Store though).
- Click "Download" to start the download
This is. Now you can enjoy your favorite Amazon Prime videos and movies offline.
But here's the catch...
Not every Amazon Prime title is available for download. You can only download videos that have a download icon next to them.
Also, you can only download up to 25 tracks across all devices connected to your account. Once downloaded, you must complete all downloads within 30 days. Once you start tracking, you only have 48 hours to finish tracking your downloads.
So many restrictions, right?
What if we told you that there is a better solution to download your desired videos directly from Amazon Prime platform and that too without restrictions?
You guessed it - we're talking about video downloaders.
Both online and offline options are available, allowing you to download videos directly to your devices so you can stream them offline anytime, anywhere.
Online downloaders don't offer many features. However, they still provide a good copy and paste solution to download and watch your desired videos.
For other downloads, you need to install them on your PC or laptop. The good thing about these downloaders is that you have complete control over your downloads. This is about premium resolution, subtitle control, etc.
Read the full guide here: Download videos and movies from Amazon Prime
With so many download options on the market, it can be difficult for anyone to choose the right product for their needs.
To help you find the right downloader, we decided to share with you the solution that we personally like and recommend.
Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloaderis a unique download solution that allows users to download videos and movies not only from Amazon Prime but from countless flexible streaming platforms. These are the popular OTT platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc.
What sets Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader apart from other available options is its ease of use and ability to download videos in the highest possible video quality.
Wondering what else this downloader has to offer?
Let's take a look…
- Free download area:You can download your videos from any of your favorite local Prime Video sites including US, Japan, UK and more
- Premium Video Quality:Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader will download your videos in 1080p quality. This means you can enjoy a cinema experience at home
- Bulk downloads:Another feature of Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader is that you can download sets of desired videos at once. This saves time and effort that you can invest in downloading other movies and videos of your choice. How awesome is that?
- Fast download speed:Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader lets you download your favorite videos in no time
- No ads:If you hate ads as much as we do, then Amazon Prime Video Downloader might be your safest bet. Yes, you read that right. This downloader excludes ads for you so you can enjoy a seamless downloading experience
- Convert MP4:Thanks to Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader's MP4 conversion feature, you can run your downloads on any device you can think of. This includes PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones, Firesticks, Rokus and more
- Save subtitles as SRT files:You can save your subtitles as SRT files or even convert them back to video. In addition, you can also choose your preferred language for the subtitles.
- Built-in browser:You can further enhance your video experience by using Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloaders built-in browser. With this tool, you can easily search and play the Amazon Prime videos you want
- Install Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader on your computer
- Launch Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader
- Select Amazon Prime from the list of available streaming options
- Log in to the official Amazon Prime website with your account credentials
- Choose your favorite video and play it
- Click Download Now
While Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader has all the features a downloader needs, you can also check the link below to learn more about other downloaders.
Check out this ultimate guide here: Amazon Prime Video Downloaders Review.
You should now have a clear idea on how to change the language in Amazon Prime. We've also introduced you to different download methods that you can use to download your all-time favorite Amazon Prime content.
If you don't want to waste your time and money trying different options available in the market, you can try Y2Mate Amazon Prime Video Downloader.
Amazon relegates a pre-chosen language dependent on users' device locations, account settings and browser settings. One possible reason for the sudden change in your Amazon account's language could be because the Amazon website switches the language if you click on a foreign link.How do I change my Amazon Prime back to English? ›
- Check the menu icon.
- Go to Settings section.
- Click the "world" icon and select your preferred language among the ones available for the specific marketplace.
- Click the nation flag icon to switch to a different Amazon website.
Amazon relegates a pre-chosen language dependent on users' device locations, account settings and browser settings. One possible reason for the sudden change in your Amazon account's language could be because the Amazon website switches the language if you click on a foreign link.Why is my Amazon in Spanish all of a sudden? ›
Amazon will display items and pages in Spanish if your preferred country or region on the website is set to Spain or another Spanish-speaking nation, such as Mexico. Step 1: Click the flag icon in your browser and choose Change country/region.How do I change the English language on Amazon app? ›
To view the below information in your preferred regional language, select the link:English, हिन्दी, தமிழ், తెలుగు, ಕನ್ನಡ, മലയാളം, मराठी, বাংলা . To change your language preference: Go to Menu and Select Settings. Select Language and Choose your preferred language.Where is settings on Amazon? ›
To change your account settings: In Your Account, go to Login & security. Next to the account information you'd like to update, select Edit. Follow the on-screen instructions and select Save Changes.How do I change audio settings on Amazon Prime? ›
- When you're playing a title, select the Closed Caption or Subtitles icon. You may need to tap your device's screen in order to access this menu.
- Select the audio track that you wish to listen to.
Launch the Prime Video app and choose the content you'd like to stream. While the video is playing, tap on the screen to access playback controls.How to change audio language of a movie into another language? ›
- On your device, open Google Play Movies & TV .
- Tap a movie or TV show.
- Scroll to “More information.”
- Find details under "Audio" and "Subtitles."
Step 1: Open the Amazon mobile app on your Android or iOS device and tap on the three horizontal lines icon at the bottom right. Step 2: Tap on Settings and select 'Country & Languages. ' This selection will display a list of region-specific language options too.
You should be able to change your language settings following these steps.
- Go to Language Settings.
- Select your preferred language.
- Save your changes.
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and click Preferences.
- Click Change under Country Settings.
- Select or enter your address, and click Update.
- Step 1: Open the Amazon app on your phone (Android, iOS).
- Step 2: Then tap on the three-line menu at the bottom right.
- Step 3: Now scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Step 4: Tap on Country & Language.
- Step 5: Finally, now select the language you want to use.
- Go to Language Settings or click on the country flag on the top right of this page.
- Select your preferred language.
- Save your changes.
Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Language.Can you change my settings back to English? ›
At the top right, tap your profile picture. Search language. Select your preferred language.Why i can't change my language? ›
Path: Windows key, Settings, Time & Language, Region and Language. If the desired language is not listed, then click on "Add a Language", find it and download it. Same Path: Windows key, Settings, Time & Language, Region and Language. Click on the language you want and then click on "Options".Where is the Manage button on Amazon? ›
On the Amazon website, click on the arrow next to Account & Lists in the top right next to the search field, and then select Manage Your Content and Devices.Where can I find my settings? ›
To find your first few settings, swipe down from the top of your screen. To find all your Quick Settings, swipe down again.How do I reset my Amazon app settings? ›
- From the device's home screen, tap the Menu button on your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Locate the app title from your list of apps.
- Select Storage.
- Select Clear Data.
On the Prime Video mobile apps: Open the Prime Video app. Go to My Stuff and tap on the gear icon. Tap on Language and select your desired language.How do I get English audio on Amazon Prime? ›
Many Prime Video titles include multiple audio tracks, including alternative languages or Audio Descriptions. During playback of the title, press up on your remote control, then select Audio & Languages. Select the audio track that you want from the available list.Why is English audio not working in Amazon Prime? ›
Check cable connections
If you are using TV (Roku/Samsung/Apple/Sony/Amazon Fire, etc.) to stream Amazon Prime Video, troubleshoot cable connections when Amazon Prime sound cuts out. First, verify the HDMI or other optical connectors are plugged in, double check the optical connection to see if its connected rightly.
When you start playing a show, hit pause. In the Settings menu, look for the Audio option under audio and subtitles (this may differ slightly for tablet versus TV users). Under Audio languages, pick the setting you desire: English Dialogue Boost: Medium or English Dialogue Boost: High.Where is account and settings on Prime Video? ›
Click the Profile icon in the top of your Prime Video app screen. Click on the profile name to open the drop-down menu, then select +New to create a new profile or Edit profiles to edit or delete existing profiles.How can I change video language to English? ›
- Upload your video. ...
- Select the language of the video. ...
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles". ...
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". ...
- Receive your transcript/subtitles. ...
- Select "Translation" and choose your language. ...
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.
Go to Google Translate. Choose the languages to translate to and from. In the text box, enter content you want to translate. , the audio switches between normal and slow pace.How do I stop Spanish ads? ›
NO YOU CANNOT change anything in ad settings related to advertisment language. -- There is a Language section available under Ad Settings, and it picks up the languages shown under https://myaccount.google.com/language.How to change language on Google? ›
- On your Android device, tap Settings Google. ...
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Scroll to "General preferences for the web."
- Tap Language Edit .
- Search for and select your preferred language.
- At the bottom, tap Select.
- If you understand multiple languages, tap + Add another language.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General Language & Region. iPhone Language.
- Select a new language.
First, go to Settings >General and scroll down to Language & Region. Tap that option. The Language & Region page will now give you all of your device's language options. Tap iPhone Language to change the language.How do I turn off foreign language on iPhone? ›
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Select Language & Region.
- Tap Add Language.
- Select your language.
- Select your primary language. An alert will ask you which language you want to use as your primary language.
Amazon lets you change the default language on its website or mobile app. To change the language on the website, click the flag icon to the right of the search box at the top of the screen. On the Amazon app, tap the three-line menu and choose Settings, then look for Country & Language.How come my Amazon package is late? ›
- Incorrect address.
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number.
- Severe weather conditions.
- International customs procedures.
How do I contact Amazon's customer service?How do I contact Amazon's customer service? To chat with a customer service representative, visit Contact Us, select Something else then select I need more help. If you need help over the phone, select Request a phone call from the customer service chat.How do I change my Amazon app back to another country? ›
- First, open the Amazon app on your Android or iPhone.
- Next, tap on the hamburger menu at the top-right corner.
- From the list of options that appears, expand the Settings menu.
- On Settings, tap on Country & Language.
- Next, tap on the Country/Region and update your new country.
No, Amazon Prime accounts are country-specific and cannot be used across multiple countries. Each country has its own Amazon Prime account, so if you want access to the benefits of Amazon Prime in multiple countries, you'll need to sign up for a separate account in each country.How to change the language on Netflix? ›
- From the Netflix app home screen, tap the profile icon or Menu .
- Tap Manage Profiles.
- Select the profile you want to edit.
- Tap Display Language.
- Select a language. The new language will automatically save.
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Language and region.
- Tap Language for buttons, titles and other text from Facebook.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
Click the language flag in the top right-hand corner of your screen. From the drop-down, click 'Add a new course'. From the language page, click the drop-down from the right-hand side and select the base language you want your course to be in.
- Start the Amazon app on your mobile device (Android, iOS).
- Tap the three-line menu and then tap Settings. The Country & Language options are in the Settings menu in the Amazon app. ...
- Tap Country & Language.
- Tap the language you want to use.
On the Amazon website, click on the arrow next to Account & Lists in the top right next to the search field, and then select Manage Your Content and Devices.How do I change my region on prime video? ›
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and click Preferences. Click Change under Country Settings. Select or enter your address, and click Update. If you are eligible to purchase digital content from another country, follow the on-screen prompts to learn more about what will happen if you transfer your Amazon account.Why is my Amazon in Spanish on my Iphone? ›
Check VPN Settings
If you're using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on your smartphone or PC, and its server location is set to Spain or any Spanish-speaking country, Amazon will most likely display products in Spanish. Check your VPN settings, switch to a non-Spanish country/server, and refresh the page.
While some 'Amazons' are available in other languages (Amazon Germany is available in English, Polish, Czech, Dutch, and Turkish, for example), Amazon Spain is only available in Spanish.How do I get on to Spanish Amazon? ›
From your smart phone or computer, go to Manage Your Content and Devices and log in with your existing Amazon account. Open the Preferences tab. Select Country/Region Settings and then select Change. Update with the country you're currently located in and select Update.